- Generations of women are known to use rose water as a part of skin care regime.
- Rosewater is a by-product of the rose oil production. If rose petals are distilled steam, the watery substance that stays behind after essential oils are removed has lots of scent still.
- Organic Gulab jal is distilled from the organically grown Gulab. It is great for skin and works as an astringent, moisturizer and cleanser.
- It can also be utilized in beverages and foods.
- Organic Gulab Jal is distilled from the organically grown Desi Gulab.
- It can moisturize skin and cleanse pores. Its Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, and has great Astringent properties.
Posted By phoolchand On 4/13/2017
Very refreshing and natural.