A pinch of Vision Fresh Organic Garam Masala, when added to the food, makes it even more tasty and spicy. Indian cooking is incomplete without the quintessential Garam Masala. It adds spice to every food and gives an unforgettable zing to the tastebuds.
According to Ayurveda, Garam Masala brings all “six rasas” (taste) to the dish and formulate a balanced diet. The variations in the ingredients of Garam masala are numerous and differentiate from North to South and East to the west. Every household too has their own traditional Garam masala recipe. Vision Fresh Organic Garam Masala is made from the best-handpicked spices and blende in the hygienic conditions. Garam Masala sinks in every food and makes them mouth-watering, satisfying all our senses.
This spicy mix is used in all kinds of Indian dishes and pretty much as a savory. According to the Ayurvedic texts, Garam Masala was born to raise the body temperature which in turn results in increased metabolism. During old times, spices were said to be more valuable than gold. Also, people are unknown to the fact that why is it called Garam masala when garam’s literal meaning is hot? The answer to this is, in Ayurveda Garam (for garam masala) stands for agni which means ‘digestive fire’ and heals the digestive system for optimum and efficient working. In all forms, Vision Fresh Organic Garam Masala is beneficial.
Garam Masala has many healing wonders. It fights diseases and builds immunity and is an effective pain killer. It slows down the aging process and also promotes weight loss. It increases the ability to absorb vitamins, minerals, and proteins. Garam Masala has very relieving effects on stomach; it cures heart burn and soothes an upset stomach. It lowers blood-sugar levels and also fights bad breath.
• Organic Garam Masala - Handpicked from the freshest spices and processed under hygienic conditions.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavor and preservatives added.
• Life – 12 months
• Energy Content- 416.67 Kcal per 100 gram
• Used to give dishes a noticeably distinct taste and to spice them a little more.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 100g
• Made in India
• Sprinkle a pinch of Vision Fresh Organic Garam Masala on the already cooked dishes and leave them on the stove for a minute or two. It relishes the taste and fragrance.
Black pepper, Cumin, Ginger, Big Cardamom, Bay leaves, Cinnamon, Coriander, Clove, Small Cardamom, Long pepper, Nutmeg, Mace, Fennel.
• Nutrition- It provides 416.67 Kcal per 100g. It has the total fat of 11.79 and has no cholesterol thus is not harmful to the heart.
• The carbohydrate content for the same is 67.29g per 100g and protein is 10.35g.
• There are many healing wonders of Garam masala. It is an effective pain killer and also slows down the aging process.
• It reduces bloating and aids in detoxification.
• It increases the ability of the human body to absorb vitamins, minerals, and proteins.