The cuboids shaped yellow-to-amber coloured fenugreek seeds are encountered in the Indian Cuisines. Fenugreek has a distinctive smell because of the chemical named Sotolon. They are used in the preparation of pickles, dishes, dals and spice mixes like samber powder. They are used as roasted to enhance flavour and reduce bitterness. Sprouted seeds are used as salad. They have bitter taste but turns out to be tasty when once cooked.
Ayurveda has discovered the magical qualities of fenugreek thousand years back. Fenugreek seeds are used as natural herbal medicine and promote digestion, reduce blood sugar level and induce labor. Fenugreek extracts have antimicrobial, antioxidant and antidiabetic qualities. They are applied on the skin to heal inflammation and their extracts are used in soaps and the cosmetics. They are used as the food stabilizer, thickening agent and flavoring agent in foods. The fiber content of fenugreek relieves from constipation and boosts digestion. It flavors and savors up tummy with nutrition. The ill heart conditions like hardened arteries, high blood level, and high cholesterol can all be significantly cured by the consumption of fenugreek. Fenugreek can be used to medicate inflammation in the body due to- mouth ulcer, boils, bronchitis, tuberculosis, chronic coughs, and cancer. Fenugreek is very helpful to men as it treats a hernia, erectile dysfunction, baldness etc. It is a natural remedy for impotence. A woman who have recently delivered baby and experience low milk supply is recommended fenugreek during this period. As the tradition, Methi ka laddu is often served to ladies to increase lactation and to overcome the weakness caused by delivery. It maintains the health of the lady and provides constant energy to be lively.
Vision Fresh Organic the Fenugreek has universal qualities. They are used in foods, for medicinal purpose and for beauty and hair treatment too. They make up spice blend, tea blend, used in curry powder and dry rubs.
• Organic Fenugreek – Seeds are handpicked up from the farms and dried under sun in natural conditions.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavour and preservatives added.
• Life –12 months
• Energy Content- 323 calories per 100g
• They are used in Indian curries and cuisines, for medicinal purposes and hair treatment.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• It has a distinct smell.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 200g
• Made in India
DIRECTIONS OF USE
• They can be cooked in curries or meals.
• They can be powdered and used in pickles.
• Fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, strained and the water can be used to rinse hair.
• Nutrition- It provides 323 calories per 100g. It has total fat of around 6g.
• The carbohydrate content for the same is 58g per 100g and protein is 23g.
• They are used as food stabiliser and flavouring agents.
• They are used in hair treatment that prevents hair loss in women and baldness in men.
• Fenugreek seeds increase lactation in women.
• They cure many men’s problem including impotency.