Vision Fresh Organic Dry Ginger (Powder) is used in spices for gravies, curries, marinades etc. Ginger Powder is also used in tea which gives it a relishing taste and aroma and is good for health. It is good for throat and also helps in curing a common cold. The dry ginger powder also fights against stomach irritation, headache, chest pain, and helps to increase metabolism.
Guests in India are always greeted with “Adrak wali chai”- as it has become a tradition. A mixture of Cinnamon, Cardamom, cloves and organic dry ginger powder gives a great masala tea. Adding ginger powder to any vegetable turns it into a tasty treat. It is also known as Saunth. The fresh ginger is dried up to make this. It has the strong aroma and a pungent flavor and is also used for adding fragrance to soaps and oils.
Organic Ginger with many of its culinary effects is also helpful in protecting the skin and removing the impurities. It hydrates the skin and reduces the dryness. Every Indian Spice provides some ailment in one form or the other. Ginger is also treated as the main ingredient in many of the medicines and has a soothing effect. It also eases the menstrual pain, diabetes, migraine headaches, cough, and bronchitis. Ginger is applied on the skin in case of burns and ginger extract is used on the skin to prevent biting of insects. It prevents blood clotting.
Vision Fresh Organic Dry Ginger Powder is fresh and is procured directly from the growers and is processed in hygienic conditions to retain their natural freshness, aroma, and organic nutrient.
• Organic Dry Ginger Powder- Procured directly from growers and packed in the hygienic processing plant.
• Prepared using fresh, hand-picked spices.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavor and preservatives added.
• Life – 12 months
• Energy Content- 320.86 Kcal per 100 gram
• Turns vegetable and hot beverage into the tasty treat.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 100g.
• Made in India
• Add little amount of dry ginger powder to tea and make it healthy and irresistible.
• Add the little amount to the dishes before taking them off, let it cook for some time. It gives a prominent aroma to the food.
• It can also be used as a flavoring agent.
• Nutrition- It provides 320.86 Kcal per 100g. It has the total fat of around 2.70g and has no cholesterol.
• The carbohydrate content for the same is 63g per 100g and protein is 11.14g.
• It is very good on the sour throat. It gives relief to the swollen tonsils too.
• The soothing effect of Dry Ginger Powder also cures a headache when applied as a paste on the forehead.
• It helps metabolic activities.
• It fights against most of the stomach problems like upset stomach, gas, loose motions, morning sickness, and colic.
• Helps in better functioning of the brain and nervous system.
• It prevents nausea and vomiting in pregnant women.