“Dal” is the elementary Indian food. It is widely eaten and more vividly enjoyed. There are many forms of Dal available in India like chana dal, arhar dal, moong dal etc. Vision Fresh Organic Chana Dal is the best quality of Chana dal and is 100% natural and healthy. It has a rich flavor and fragrance.
Chana dal is also known as split Bengal gram. Chana dal is often identified as the highly nutritious food. It has a very rich flavor and aroma. It is easily digestible and stomach friendly. It tastes delicious. Chana dal is high in fiber, zinc, calcium and protein. It has very less fat and also reduces cholesterol. Many Doctors suggest consumption of Chana dal to the Diabetic patients. It boosts immunity. Chana is regarded as the major commodity of energy. It provides loads of energy making our body more active and lively. It is armed with minerals like magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and thiamine. It helps in losing weight, balances the blood sugar levels, also controls blood pressure.
Chana dal is an extremely rich source of iron and hence it also prevents Anaemia. Organic chana dal is a natural aid in proper digestion. Doctors suggest the inclusion of a bowl of Chana Dal in our everyday meal for the swiftness of the body and also of the heart. Vision Fresh Organic Chana Dal claims to be the tastiest of the dals, very healthy and very reliable. Organic chana dal in all forms is healthy be it roasted and powdered to sattu or grinded raw to form besan.
• Organic Chana Dal- Made from the richest quality of grams that are handpicked by our workers and split into half by the efficient machines.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavor and preservatives added.
• Life – 12 months
• Energy Content- 300 calories per 100 gram
• Can be used for making different Indian Cuisines.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 1000g
• Made in India
Take the desired amount of Organic Chana Dal and add hot water to it. Keep it for an hour or two, later it can be entreated according to the wish of the consumer. It can be fried and served with raw onion and tomatoes as chaat or can be cooked as dal, whatever satisfies the need.
• Nutrition- Provides a high amount of protein i.e. 22g per 100 serving. Transfers only 10% fat.
It has Dietary fiber 10g and Calories 300.
• High Fibre- Keeps body muscles intact and prepares instantly if there is any loss in the muscles. It normalizes bowel movements and also helps in controlling the blood sugar levels. Loads of fiber also helps in weight loss.
• It is also high in protein, zinc and foliate.
• Reduces Cholesterol- high cholesterol level clog arteries and make them less flexible. Is a clot form; it may result in a heart attack or stroke. So, chana dal reduces the danger of heart problems.