Elaichi or cardamom is a very necessary ingredient in the Indian cooking. It is the third most expensive spice in the world. They are for flavouring and cooking both food and drinks. Vision Fresh Organic Cardamom has a strong and unique taste with an intense aroma. They can be used in both sweet and savoury dishes. Cardamom is traditionally used in Indian Sweets and masala chai. They are also used to flavour coffee and curries. In India ‘Kheer’ is often garnished by cardamom powder that adds to the taste as well as fragrance of the dish making it more tasty and relishing. With such an enticing taste and aroma, they have many remedial effects too like combat against nausea, bloating acidity, gas, heartburn and constipation. Cardamoms are our ancient heritage and Ayurveda states that it has medicinal properties too. This spice is used in desserts, tea, coffee and many more delicious cuisines. Cardamom is an antispasmodic spice which reduces hiccups, involuntary muscle spasm like intestinal cramps. It detoxifies body, purifies blood, removes excess of urea and other toxins from the kidney and is rich in vitamins and minerals. It cleans up the free radical and reduces the ageing effect on skin. Ayurvedic studies indicate that cardamom acts as an antidepressant; it has cells that rejuvenate the body. Cardamom is a home remedy for the treatment of cold and flu. The magical qualities of cardamom tea take away headache in a blink. The essential oils in cardamom restrain the growth of bacteria, fungal, viruses and moulds. Some people are seen regularly eating cardamom; this may be because it fights bad breath and also mouth ulcers and infections. It is beneficial for asthma patients and for whooping cough. It alleviates digestive tissues thus increasing the appetite.
Vision Fresh Organic Cardamom (Green) gives a tranquil fragrance and taste to the dishes and beverages and also makes them more cherish able. With being so beneficial to health, it also benefices skin. It helps in reducing the complexion and gets you a fairer skin.
• Organic Cardamom (Green) – Handpicked by the workers and preserved naturally.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavour and preservatives added.
• Life –12 months
• Energy Content- 17.9g per 6g.
• They are used in desserts, tea, coffee and many more delicious cuisines.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 100g
• Made in India
Add the whole or grinded cardamom seed to the dish and see the change:
• It used to flavour both sweet and savoury dishes.
• This spice is used in curries and milk based preparations.
• Tea and coffee are spiced by cardamom.
• It is used in spiced cake or breads.
• Nutrition- It provides 17.9g calories per 6g. It has 0.4g fat and no cholesterol.
• It supplies 1% of protein to the body.
• It has 3.9g carbohydrate.
• It is an antispasmodic spice.
• It is reluctant to the growth of bacteria, fungus and viruses.