Black Cardamom is known by many names viz. Hill cardamom, Bengal cardamom, Nepal cardamom, Indian cardamom, greater cardamom, winged cardamom or brown cardamom. It has strong camphor like flavour. It is known to be ‘Queen of Spices’. Unlike green cardamom, it is used in spices in Indian cuisines because of its smoky flavour and aroma resulted by the traditional drying method. It is used for stomach disorders and malaria. Black Cardamom prevents heart disease. The oil extracted from the same is used for medicinal and beauty purposes. Oils are used for aromatherapy. Black Cardamom ensures a healthy gastrointestinal tract. It stimulates the glands for the secretion of essential juices. This results in significantly low chances to develop gastric ulcers and digestive disorders. It cures heart burns and stomach cramps, also relieves from the chronic constipation. It prevents indigestion. It is heart friendly and combats against heat or sun stroke during scorching summer. Black cardamom is a natural remedy against respiratory disorders like: asthma, bronchitis, whooping cough and pulmonary tuberculosis. It aids from cough, cold and sore throat. It is an effective diuretic it means it eases urination. It fights dental problems like gum infections. The strong aroma cures bad breath. It has anti-carcinogenic property which battles against breast, colon, prostate and ovarian cancer. It is also a detoxifier and eliminates all kind of caffeine from the body. Black cardamom has a special power that can destroy 14 different species of microbes and thus acts as anti-bacterial and anti-septic.
Cardamom is full of anti-oxidants, vitamin c and potassium thereby, improves the blood circulation. It reduces ageing and gifts fairer skin if consumed daily. The anti-bacterial property is also effective against skin allergies.
Vision Fresh Organic Cardamom (Black) savours up the meal as well as keep all the bodily function intact. It is a versatile spice as it can be used in both sweet and spicy treat hence it rightfully claims its designation of being ‘Queen of Spices’.
• Organic Black cardamom– Handpicked from the farms and dried by traditional method in open flames.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavour and preservatives added.
• Queen of Spices
• Life –12 months
• Energy Content- 6g per pod.
• They are commonly used in spicy and savoury dishes because of the distinctive aroma.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 100g
• Made in India
• It can be grinded and used to make Garam Masala.
• A pod or two can be put in preparing dishes like dal, soup, tandoor and vegetable dishes.
• Nutrition- It provides 6g calories per pod. It has 0g fat and no cholesterol.
• It has dietary fibre of 1g in quantity per pod.
• It has very low carbohydrate of 1g.
• It is beneficial for health, hair and skin.
• It is a diuretic.
• It also has anti-carcinogenic properties and is a detoxifier.
• It is an anti- bacterial, anti-septic and anti-oxidant which overall supports the immune system.