Black pepper or Kali Mirch is very common food ingredient found in every household in India; just a pinch of it makes the recipe delicious. Black pepper comes from a smooth vine plant which grows up to 33 feet and the flowers of it clustered into black pepper in 3-4 days. Vision Fresh brings you the finest quality of organic black pepper which is jet black in color and has an intense pungent aroma. This organic black pepper is naturally grown in farms and is then freeze-dried so that its natural flavor and freshness is not lost. Black pepper’s use is not just limited to edible items only rather it is used in many different ways to improve health and wellness. Being organic means, no added preservatives are used during manufacturing and only natural ways are adopted to produce it.
• Free from chemical or any type of impurity.
• Known as king of spices which makes it a “must-have” in every household
• Weight: 50g
• Known for its robust flavor
• Organically grown and freeze-dried
• Ground to perfection
Specialty - 100% natural, no added preservatives
Weight - 50g
Country of Origin - India
Ingredient type - Vegetarian
It is organically grown from pepper plant and contains no added preservatives. It is freeze-dried to maintain its natural aroma and taste.
The use of black pepper in food is limitless. Just add a pinch of black pepper powder to food to make it delicious. It can also be eaten raw or along with sugar, almond etc. Freshly crushed pepper can be added in almost anything from salads, soups, pasta, buttermilk; fried rice etc.It can also be used to spice up curries, meats, etc.
• As a Skin Scrubber- Mixture of sugar, massage oil and a pinch of black pepper when applied to the skin, circulates the flow of oxygen and other essential nutrients to the surface of the skin which ultimately results in removing dead cells and makes the skin glow.
• For Breast Cancer Patients- A chemical compound called peppercorn is found in black pepper which helps to prevent breast cancer tumor from developing
• Enables Weight Loss- The outermost layer of black pepper contains phytonutrients, which helps to break down fat cells from the body and increase metabolism. Consuming fresh raw pepper helps to increase preparation so that body can get rid of excess water and toxins and for this; just a pinch of black pepper is enough.
• Addresses Depression- A compound called piperine is found in black peppers which help to deal with depression. This compound stimulates the working of the brain and helps it to function properly by making it more active.
• Relieves Cold and Cough- The anti-bacterial nature of black pepper helps to cure a cold and cough. You just have to take a teaspoon of honey with freshly crushed pepper and this mixture will do the rest. Besides curing a cold and cough, this mixture also helps to alleviate chest congestion, often caused due to flu, or a viral infection.