Barley belongs to grass family and is a major cereal grown in the temperate regions. Barley has been used as fodder for cattle, as a fermentable material for beer and certain beverages. It is used in soups. Raw barley is a rich source of essential nutrients like protein, dietary fiber vitamin B, and dietary minerals. It is the highest source of manganese and phosphorus.
Vision Fresh Organic Barley Flour (Jaun ka Atta) is lighter than wheat flour but is dark in color. Barley is used to cooking the traditional Barley Soup on Ramadan. It is commonly found in bread, beverages and other cuisines. Consuming such foods reduces the risk of lifestyle-related health problems. It decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease etc. It maintains a low sodium intake that reduces the blood pressure.
According to National Health and Nutrition Survey, potassium, calcium, and magnesium naturally decrease blood pressure and are contents of barley. The iron and calcium content promotes the good structure of bone and strengthens them. The high fiber content of Barley expands the digestive tract and makes you feel fuller. This makes us feel satisfied for a longer period of time and aids in higher digestion, healthy metabolism, and the good heart. It helps in weight loss. The essential amino acids in Barley reduce the blood sugar level and keep the body safe from diabetes. It lowers the high bad cholesterol level and increases the good cholesterol.
Vision Fresh Organic Barley Flour (Jaun ka Atta) can be used in various Indian Cuisines and is healthy in all forms. It fights against constipation and diarrhea. It is helpful in lowering the cholesterol and high blood pressure. Barley is a whole grain and prevents the formation of cancerous cells like those of prostate and breast cancer. Enterolactones, an antioxidant in Barley prevents all hormone-based cancer. It has a very high nutrient content that maintains cognitive function in old age, supports metabolism, nervous system and production of red blood cells.
• Organic Barley Flour – Comes straight from the farm and is processed into flour in the natural and hygienic conditions.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavor and preservatives added.
• Life – 6 months
• Energy Content- 352 Kcal per 100g.
• They can be used as a thickening agent, to make flatbread, idli, and many more Indian Cuisines.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 1000g
• Made in India
• Make the dough and then flatten it to make chappati.
• Add the optimum amount to the idli batter to soak extra water.
• Nutrition- It provides 352 Kcal per 100g. It has 1.2g fat.
• It has a protein content of 9.9g and total carbohydrates of 77.7g.
• The high fiber content improves digestion, helps in weight, levels the blood pressure, lowers the cholesterol level and controls the blood sugar level.
• It prevents us from diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular diseases.
• It reduces inflammation and tolls of aging. It establishes a healthy gut ratio.