Bajra is Pearl Millet and is extensively grown millet. It has been cultivated in Africa and India since prehistoric times. These crops can be grown easily because they endure even in harsh weather conditions like drought and flood. It is adapted to grown in areas characterized by drought, high temperature, high salinity, low pH and low soil fertility.
Rajasthan is the highest millet producing state in India. Bajre ki roti is very famous Rajasthani bread and is served with curry and dal. It is normally consumed during the winter season because it has a warming effect that keeps the health in the cold season intact. It comes with hundreds of nutritional values and benefits. Vision Fresh Organic Bajra has all kinds of essential minerals like protein, phosphorus and magnesium, also has amino acids and vitamins which as a whole contributes to its therapeutic effects. It has very high, fiber content and keeps the diabetic patient's glucose level normal. It is a powerful remedy to cure diabetes. It is highly recommended by the doctors, nutritionists, and dietarians, to include in the daily diet.
It is a gluten free food and is good for those suffering from celiac disease. It is recorded to have high iron content also. Bajra bread when eaten with honey in the morning is effective for insomnia, bleeding piles, impotency, high blood pressure, diabetes, and tuberculosis. It is highly referred to in cases of severe constipation and ulcers. phytic acid and niacin components in bajra help in lowering the cholesterol. This whole grain helps in reducing the weight because the fiber content keeps the stomach full for a prolonged period of time. It maintains the cardiovascular health and keeps away the acidity problems.
Bajra is a whole food and is very nutritious. Its health benefit is uncountable and elevates the body immunity. It is consumed more in rural areas and it looks like the urban population has lost the taste of this highly beneficial food. Doctors and nutritionists are trying to bring them in the urban culture so that its contribution may help the masses to redeem good health and happiness.
• Organic Bajra– Cultivated in the farms and is processed be natural methods in hygienic conditions.
• 100% Natural- No artificial flavour and preservatives added.
• Life –36 months
• Energy Content- 111g per 100g.
• Bajra is used to make roti, dalia, khichdi and also used in some curries.
• Keep in cool and dry place.
• Indian Cuisine
• No added preservative
• Weight- 1kg
• Made in India
• Prepare dough with ghee, Bajra flour and water. Flatten it to make round flatbread and then, put it on tava and cook till both sides have brown spots.
• Bajra can be boiled and eaten with sugar and ghee.
• Nutrition- It has 111g calorie per 100 g of Bajra and 22g of carbohydrates.
• No fat is transferred from it.
• It has protein, Vitamin B12 and magnesium – the essential minerals for body.
• It is a rich source of fibre and supports weight loss.
• It helps metabolism and is good for appetite.
• It is gluten free.