For several centuries Amla or Gooseberry is being traditionally used as a health tonic, it is rich in Vitamin C and other essential nutrients and has excellent anti-oxidant properties. It has eight times more Vitamin-C than orange and around 17 times that of pomegranate. Amla can be consumed in many ways and Amla murabba is one of them, it is a wonderful accompaniment to your meal. Vision Fresh is offering you, organic amla murabba which is based on age-old formulae and is prepared by advanced organic techniques, using 100% natural & hand-picked ingredients. Amla murabba is a widely consumed product and has a delicious aroma & scrumptious taste. It is recommended by ayurvedic practitioners to take each day in the morning. Being organic, it clears that it is free from preservatives or any artificial flavor. It effectively cures acidity, insomnia, and other such chronic illnesses. Amla keeps the body fit and young by neutralizing free radicals and ultimately enhances the mental and physical wellbeing.
• 100% organic and is prepared by the latest technology.
• Shelf life- 12 months
• No artificial flavors & colors
• Hand-picked ingredients
• Loaded with Vitamin-C and other essential nutrients & a great detoxifier.
• Store in dry place. Do not refrigerate
• High energy content per piece of murabba
Specialty - 100% natural, no artificial flavors
Weight - 250 gram
Country of Origin - India
Ingredient type - Vegetarian
It is made from amla, sugar, saffron, cardamom seeds, cloves and other anti-microbial herbs. Other than these, organic amla murabba consist of citric acid and class II preservatives. The product is laboratory tested and is suitable for all age groups (except infants).
It is advisable to take one piece of organic amla murabba twice a day. It can be consumed as-it-is. It is also a perfect accompaniment to your meal. Organic amla murabba can be consumed in any season and by any age group. It must not be consumed by infants. Diabetic patients should consult with doctors before consuming it because of its sugar content.
• AmlaMurabba acts as a natural tonic to the body and helps in sharpening the mind and relieving the fatigue.
• Good for Digestion- Murabba is rich in fiber which helps to prevent constipation, controls acidity and aids in digestion.
• Amla murabba along with jaggery, if consumed by the pregnant woman, is beneficial for both baby and mother.
• For hair- Amla increases the blood flow to the scalp which ultimately strengthens the hair root and prevents hair fall. Along with it, it also detoxifies the body which makes protein to enter into the blood effectively.
• Consuming AmlaMurabba on empty stomach, every morning and evening are good for people to lead a longer and healthier life.
• Eating amla murabba during summer can help you to get rid of the nose-bleeding problem.
• For Skin- Regular use of it also stops wrinkles and freckles. Besides this, amla has anti-ageing and anti-mark properties.
• AmlaMurabba strengthens the immune system, manages cholesterol level and prevents heart diseases.