Green tea is best kind of beverage to lose weight and gain a good figure. Green tea has bioactive compounds which make it even healthier and supports the digestive system. It enhances brain’s functions and helps you work with more concentration. It reduces the risk of cancer and also cardiovascular diseases.
Green Tea also inhibits the growth of neurological problems like Alzheimer and Parkinson’s disease. It reduces the blood sugar level of the body which means it controls Type II Diabetes. Surprisingly, Green Tea also reduces the risk of early death in human beings.
The iced form of Green Tea is a zero-calorie beverage. It is flourished with anti-oxidants and ensures a longer life of the consumer.
1. First Recipe-
• Pour boiling water over tea bags in a saucepan. Cover it and keep it for 5 minutes.
• Remove tea bags from the boiled water and squeeze them gently.
• Then add cold water and sweetener to it with constant stirring. Mix well till the sweetener dissolves.
• Let tea cool down to room temperature and then serve it with ice.
2. Second Recipe-
• Boil 1 cup of water in a kettle and pour it into a mug.
• Dip as many bags as you want to make tea strong.
• Move bags up and down to get the goodness of tea and also squeeze it well before taking out.
• Let the tea cool at the room temperature.
• Later, keep it in the fridge and cool it to the desired time.
• Pour tea into the glass and add ice to it.
• Add honey to it and stir well before serving.
3. Third Recipe
• Fill glass with cold water or the water at room temperature. Brewing tea in cold water gives smoother taste to tea.
• Add tea bag to it.
• Cover the cup with a lid and keep it in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours.
• Squeeze the tea bags out of the mug.
• Pour the chilled tea into the ice-filled glass.
• Sweeten the tea with honey.
• Iced tea can be kept for 3 to 5 days.
4. Fourth Recipe
• Fill the mug with hot boiling water.
• Add tea bag and sweetening agent to the water.
• Brew it for 3 minutes and then take out the tea bag.
• Squeeze the juice of the lemon in the tea mug.
• Add a cup of cold water and stir it properly.
• Put ice in a glass and then pour the lemonade tea mixture on it.
These recipes will help you make the best kinds of Iced Green tea which not only is healthy but also utterly delicious. The gains from the organic green tea are unmatched and cannot be derived from any other kinds of beverages. Also, a beneficial tip for the consumer- adding honey to the Iced Green Tea than sugar is healthy and does not affect the caloric value of the tea.