A gentle, light colored oil, extracted from the seeds of grapes that ,is rich in essential fatty acids like palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid. and Vit E,C & D that can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair . An excellent skin brightener, toner and can be used for reducing age spots, sun burn, wrinkles and stretch marks .*** ingereditent -: Pure, cold pressed oil extracted from the seeds of grapes (vitus vinifera ).Fragrance Free, Hexane Free, Preservative Free, Chemical Free, and 100% Vegan.***How to Use - : Hair Care
• Hair Growth: Grape seed oil contains Vitamin E, and lineolic fatty acid which can promote hair growth. Grape seed oil helps to lock in moisture and prevent frizz, split ends, and brittle hair. Mix a few teaspoons of grape seed oil with a drop or two of jojoba or olive oil ,slightly warm up this mix and rub it into your scalp to treat hair loss.
• Dandruff and itchy scalp: Grape seed oil is full of emollients and nutrients that can help nurture the growth of healthy skin cells. Apply lightly warmed up grape seed oil into the scalp in a circular motion ,to treat dry, flaky scalp conditions & dandruff.
• Treat Acne & tighten skin pores:Grapeseed oil is packed with polyphenol antioxidants ,linoleic acid that gives it anti-inflammatory properties to stop acne, pimples . It has astringent qualities that help tighten skin and clogging of pores . A wonderful toner, can be effective even for oily skin.
• Relieve Dark Circles ,blemishes & sun tan: Loaded with skin brightening Vit C, grapeseed oil, applied daily for a few weeks, can relieve the dark circles naturally. Massage the oil into your skin, paying close attention to areas with scars, blemishes, or rough areas .It contains proanthocyanidins, that help in diminishing the sun s damaging effects.
• Wrinkles & fine lines: It improves the elasticity of the skin thus reducing the lines of an aging face. Before bed time ,after a good face wash, apply the oil using finger tips on fine lines or areas likely to get. Allow the oil to get absorbed into your skin for better results.
• Moisturize: This very light oil can be used as an excellent moisturizer that won’t clog pores. It effectively moisturizes the skin, balancing both dry and oily patches. Massage gently onto your skin or add a little oil to your regular moisturizer.
ARTHRITIS :Grape seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties, for which it can provide relief against pain and swelling caused by arthritis. Even in conditions like, rheumatoid arthritis, this oil can provide great relief.
*** Instructions -: Keep bottle away from direct sunlight/water contamination.For external use only.If allergic to it pls skin test before use.Any new skin care oil, apply on body first,if you are happy with result then try it on face.